Job offer for trainees JUD GmbH & Co.KG
Complete metal solutions - since 1889! Five generations develop and shape a company: The family-owned company JUD GmbH & Co. KG is one of the pioneers of metalworking in Baden-Württemberg. Today, we employ about 100 people in Waiblingen, conveniently located in the industrial region of Stuttgart.
In modern halls, we produce multi-stage assembly and welding assemblies of complex plant components on versatile and modern machines and production facilities, which are used in the construction and agricultural machinery industry, in special vehicle construction, in air conditioning and clean room technology, in the furniture industry and in mechanical and plant engineering.
- Focus: Thin sheet metal construction
- Focus: Welding technology
The versatile training as a construction mechanic transforms you into a specialist in metalworking. From programming and drawing according to the CAD system, to the design of a sheet metal or pipe part using manual and mechanical manufacturing processes, to assembly, all areas of the production process are covered.
Start of training: September 1
Duration of training: Usually 3.5 years
- Good secondary school diploma, Mittlere Reife or high school diploma.
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Technical understanding
- Spatial imagination
- responsibility and independent work from the beginning
- Application of modern technologies
- Professional and personal training
- An innovative company with a lot of potential
- Good public transport connections and free parking for employees